The Warren Golf Course provides a newly designed all-grass tee driving range, chipping green with a green-side bunker and putting green. The practice facility is open for guests that choose to warm-up prior to his or her round of golf or for those guests that just want to work on improving his or her golf game.
Driving Range Hours
Monday: Noon - 4:30pm
Tuesday through Saturday: 8:15 am - 4:30 pm.
The driving range will close for the season Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Please note we have the ability to close the range to the general public for routine maintenance and special events.
Driving Range Rates
- $6 - Small Basket (25 balls)
- $8 - Medium Basket (45 balls)
- $12 - Large Basket (75 balls)
- Range Card Offered 10 Large Baskets for $100 (purchase in golf shop)
Putting and Chipping
- Putting and chipping greens are free to use.
- Use your own golf balls.
Note: The Dress Code applies to all practice facilities and the golf course at all times.