The Warren Golf Course provides a newly designed all-grass tee driving range, chipping green with a green-side bunker and putting green. The practice facility is open for guests that choose to warm-up prior to his or her round of golf or for those guests that just want to work on improving his or her golf game.
Driving Range Hours
The Warren Golf Course driving range is closed for the season.
Driving Range Rates
- $6 - Small Basket (25 balls)
- $8 - Medium Basket (45 balls)
- $12 - Large Basket (75 balls)
- Range Card Offered 10 Large Baskets for $100 (purchase in golf shop)
Putting and Chipping
- Putting and chipping greens are free to use.
- Use your own golf balls.
Note: The Dress Code applies to all practice facilities and the golf course at all times.